Featured
My Mama Always Told Me About That Water
My Mama Always Told Me About That Water. Madison love:] mama always told me, papa always warned me. Share your thoughts, experiences, and stories behind the art.

Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. Hearts are way too much my mother always told me to. My mama always told me 'bout that water boy she said, boy that water deep, boy don't get in that water i still got in that water my mama always told me 'bout that water and i said, okay ma, i'm just gon' put my feet in i'm sorry ma, i got right in that water i ain't never notice i was going deep in lately i've been working overnight
And I Said, Okay Ma, I'm Just Gon' Put My Feet In.
My momma always told me about that water…… 29 dec 2021 My mama always told me that i could do anything i want so i’m about to change up i set myself some new goals, just watch ah, ah, ah My mama always told me 'bout that water boy’ she said, boy that water deep, boy don't get in that water i still got in that water (this is the sound).
My Mama Always Told Me About That Water.
Become a better singer in only 30 days, with easy video lessons! My mama always told me bout that water. Tell the community what’s on your mind.
My Mama Always Told Me That I Could Do Anything I Want So I'm About To Change Up I Set Myself Some New Goals, Just Watch Ah, Ah, Ah Everybody Wants To Be The One On The Throne (On The Throne) But Don't Nobody Want To Be Somebody Alone (Nah, Nah) I Think I'll Put Down The Bottle, I'm Gon' Lay Off The Smoke (Chill Out With That) Mama Always Told.
My momma always told me about that water boy she said boy that water deep, boy don't get in that water still got in that water my momma always told me about that water and i say ok ma, i'm just gonna put my feet in i'm sorry ma i got right in that water i ain't never notice i was going deep in lately i've been working overnight So now i'm dealing with the consequences. Hearts are way too much my mother always told me to.
Share Your Thoughts, Experiences, And Stories Behind The Art.
With boys like you teacher always told me never to be naughty. Always told me don't play in the street. About press copyright contact us creators advertise developers terms privacy policy & safety how youtube works test new features press copyright contact us creators.
Shop Unique Custom Made Canvas Prints, Framed Prints, Posters, Tapestries, And More.
To warn me 'bout the ways of the world. I'm sorry ma, i got right in that water. My mama always told me that i could do anything i want so i'm about to change up i set myself some new goals, just watch ah, ah, ah everybody wants to be the one on the throne (on the throne) but don't nobody want to be somebody alone (nah, nah) i think i'll put down the bottle, i'm gon' lay off the.
Comments
Post a Comment